Friendly House is a fun and rewarding place to work. Our employees are committed to serving the community in the areas of education, employment, citizenship, and family services.
Friendly House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a full-time employee you are eligible to participate in the following benefit package:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Company Paid Vacation
· Company Paid Sick leave
· Company Paid Long term disability
· Company Paid Life insurance
· 401K retirement plan (with a company match)
· 13 paid holidays
Position: Bus Operator
Work Hours: Full-time (30 hours per week)
Location: Academia de Pueblo
Responsibilities: This position operates and maintains buses for the purpose of transporting students and other persons in a safe manner from home to school and back, and to and from educational activities.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Must possess a valid Arizona commercial driver’s license with passenger and air brake endorsements.
- Must possess skill in the operation of school bus and bus equipment.
- Must understand and comply with all traffic laws.
- Must have exemplary driving record and proof must be obtained from the Motor Vehicle Records annually.
- Must maintain an exceptionally clean, accident-free driving history.
- Must possess First Aid certification and CPR training.
- Must pass a physical examination annually and possess a Department of Transportation health card.
- Must successfully pass a drug screen urinalysis annually or as requested.
- Must possess an Arizona School Bus Driver Certificate by meeting state requirements and standards.
- Must possess Fingerprinting Card
- Must be able to push, pull or lift weights up to 50 pounds.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Interested applicants should forward resume to: Emma Henry, Director of Human Resources