Friendly House is a fun and rewarding place to work. Our employees are committed to serving the community in the areas of education, employment, citizenship, and family services.
Friendly House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a full-time employee you are eligible to participate in the following benefit package:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Paid Personal, Sick and Vacation
· Company Paid Long term disability
· Company Paid Life insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan (with 5% to 7% company match)
· 13 paid holidays
Position: School Teacher
Work Hours: Full-time
Location: Academia Del Pueblo
Academia de Pueblo Charter School is seeking highly qualified teachers for 4th Grade. $1,000 Sign-On Bonus available
1) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2) Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
3) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4) Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
5) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
6) Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
· BA/BS college degree
· Work in elementary or primary grade setting K-6 (preferred- not required)
· AZ teaching certificate or pass the EAPA test.
· Must have a class I fingerprint clearance card
· CPR and First Aide Certification